Weddings at Conrad Punta De Mita | Our Honest Review
Considering Conrad Punta De Mita for your wedding?
I know it’s a big decision, and you don’t want to rush it.
That’s why I asked our wedding specialists to give me all the insider info.
From wedding venues, and resort amenities to the pros, cons, and similar resorts for you to consider… We have it all, just for you!
Let’s jump right into it!
Conrad Punta De Mita is a gorgeous resort that mixes classic Mexican charm and modern luxury.
It’s nestled right where the jungle and the sea meet, and trust me, you and your guests will be completely captivated!
If you choose Conrad Punta De Mita to celebrate your wedding, you and your guests will experience to delicious food, exotic cocktails (beautifully prepared), amazing pools, and gorgeous views!
Plus, it’s a great place for families too, so it’s perfect if you’ve got guests of all ages coming to the wedding.
At Conrad Punta De Mita, you have 3 enchanting wedding packages to choose from that will help you celebrate your love.
3 wedding packages include:
- Hamewari | for 40 guests
- Iyari | for 70 guests
- Maraica | for 80 guests
Note that a 3-night minimum stay for the entire group is required with the wedding packages.
Quotes for the packages are by request only, but we’ve got your back.
Just give us a call at 877-737-0177 or contact us here and we’ll do the legwork for you!
The Iyari Package is perfect if you want to host a mid-sized wedding. It also packs a lot of punch!
Here’s what it includes:
- Ceremony set-up, gazebo and chairs
- Decorated location with natural flowers (regional and seasonal flowers)
- Sound system during the ceremony
- Spiritual ceremony (includes Minister fee)
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Welcome cocktail reception (tapas, passed hors d’oeuvre chef specialty selection, including sweet treats)
- Dinner reception with complimentary/discounted Mariachi band
- Mexican strolling Trio, sax or violin for 45 minutes during reception
- Symbolic wedding cake
- Bottle of National Wine
- Romantic dinner for the couple – 3 course and a bottle of champagne
- Signature drink exclusively designed by their mixologist based on your tastes
- Special wedding night amenity (like a keepsake and a gift certificate)
- Breakfast in bed for the couple
- Special discount for photo shoot sessions
- Discounted lighting décor
- Bridal webpage
- Personalized welcome bags
- Upgrade to an oceanfront suite for the wedding couple
- Wedding facial and hairstyle for the bride or groom
I told you, it packs a punch!
At Conrad Punta De Mita, there are 5 stunning wedding and reception venues for you to choose from.
A beachside lawn, a lush garden, or magnificent ballrooms; all are excellent options!
1. Haramara Lawn
The Haramara Lawn is perfect for you if you want the sea as your backdrop, but don’t want sand everywhere!
Surrounded by palm trees and offering beautiful views of the coast, you can invite up to 1,100 guests here.
Talk about having a BIG bash!
2. Mezquite Lawn
The Mezquite Lawn is right by the beach and is perfect for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
And guess what? You get to have an amazing sunset as your background!
Invite up to 420 guests and have a memorable wedding here.
3. Tukipa Ballroom
The largest ballroom in the region, this venue is the one for you if you’re looking for indoor options.
The ballroom can even be split into 7 smaller rooms as per your needs and number of guests.
You can invite up to 1,120 guests here.
4. Xiriki 1 & 2
The Xiriki rooms 1 & 2 are indoor venues that can be customized as per your theme and dreams.
And they come with private access to patio gardens.
You can invite up to 120 guests here.
Conrad Punta De Mita caters to all weddings—including same-sex weddings.
Anyone from the LGBTQ+ community can be at ease knowing they can design their own wedding here.
Many couples prefer to handle the legalities back home and have a symbolic ceremony at the resort.
But, if you want to have a legal same-sex wedding in Mexico, it’s totally doable.
You just need some extra planning and paperwork.
Just contact our wedding planners and they’d be happy to help!
Conrad Punta De Mita has 324 ultra-luxurious rooms and suites offering some of the most stunning views in all of Punta de Mita.
They boast modern design and coastal décor that perfectly complement the tropical paradise all around.
You can enjoy the private terraces, indulge in the in-room amenities, and sleep like a baby on the lavish beds.
You get to choose from 19 rooms categories…
- Beachfront King – sleeps 4
- Ocean View King – sleeps 4
- Partial Ocean View King – sleeps 4
- Beachfront Two Queens – sleeps 4
- Ocean View Two Queens – sleeps 4
- Partial Ocean View Two Queens – sleeps 4
- Partial Ocean View Superior Suite King – sleeps 4
- Accessible King With Roll-In Shower – sleeps 4
- Accessible Two Queens With Roll-In Shower – sleeps 4
- Ocean View 2 Bedroom Residence W/Kitchen – sleeps 6
- Partial Ocean View 2 Bedroom Residence W/Kitchen – sleeps 6
- Beachfront Signature Suite Plunge Pool King – sleeps 4
- Ocean View Signature Suite Plunge Pool King – sleeps 4
- Partial Ocean View Plunge Pool Suite King – sleeps 4
- Beachfront Premier Suite Plunge Pool King – sleeps 2
- Ocean View Superior Suite King – sleeps 4
- Ocean View 2 Bedroom Residence – sleeps 6
- Beachfront Grand Suite Plunge Pool King – sleeps 2
- Ocean View Penthouse Suite Plunge Pool King – sleeps 2
For the wedding couple, we highly recommend the Beachfront Premier Suite Plunge Pool King!
Spread across 1,958 sq.ft., the Beachfront Premier Suite Plunge Pool King is impressive, to say the least!
Giving you direct access to the beach, this suite also comes with a private balcony furnished with chaise lounges.
The suite’s spa-like luxurious bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, and a freestanding soaking tub.
Need to cool off? Grab a drink from the minibar and head over to the private patio with a plunge pool.
You’ll find 4 amazing pools at Conrad Punta De Mita.
They’ve got a pool for everyone – adult-only pools, exclusive kid’s pool and splash pad, and then there are private suites plunge pools as well.
But the best one is their infinity pool that offers amazing views and incredible pool butlers.
The resort has direct access to 2 miles of a pristine white sand beach.
You can rent a chase lounge with umbrella here and soak in the Riviera Nayarit sunshine.
There are 7 distinct restaurants, bars, and lounges at Conrad Punta De Mita that will leave your guests hunger satiated!
You can indulge in some of Mexico’s local flavors with a modern twist right here – from the food to the agave spirits and traditional cocktails.
7 restaurant and bar options include…
- Codex | recipes inspired by ancient Aztec book of herbs
- Mezquite | American and Mexican classics
- Arbol | Mexican cuisine
- Paleta | poolside pizza and snacks
- Tuki | lobby lounge
- Aura | swim-up bar
- Colibri Roasting Co. | cafe
From romance to relaxation, from family friendly activities to sports, you’ll find it all here!
Safe to say, you and your guests will have a blast at Conrad Punta De Mita!
Fun activities and entertainment include…
- Whale watching
- ATV off roading
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Local cultural tours
- Kids Club
- Fitness center
- Private dining experiences
- Mescal, tequila, and sotol tastings
Q. What are some of the property amenities at Conrad Punta De Mita?
Here are some of the many property amenities at the resort:
- Beautiful pools
- On-site restaurants and bars
- Free WiFi
- Pet-friendly premises
- State-of-the-art gym
- Water sports equipment
Q. Is Conrad Punta De Mita popular with families?
Yes, the resort is a hit with families!
Q. How far is Conrad Punta De Mita from the airport?
The nearest airport is the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport at Puerto Vallarta. It takes approximately 45 minutes for you to reach the resort from this airport.
Q. Is there valet parking at the resort?
Yes, the resort’s bellboys can take your car to the parking lot when you arrive.
Q. Is Conrad Punta De Mita an all-inclusive resort?
No. This is not an all-inclusive resort.
No doubt Conrad Punta De Mita is a fabulous resort that promises you a dreamy and memorable wedding.
But is it the one for you? What’s the inside scoop?
I asked our destination experts the same and here’s what they had to say…
Things we love:
- Poolside butler service!
- Separate pools for adults and families.
- Super high-end resort with luxurious amenities.
- Excellent service – the staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
- Their guide-led bicycle tours are excellent.
Things we don’t love:
- Very few outdoor wedding venue options.
- Not an all-inclusive resort.
- 45-minutes away from the airport, on a good day. Traffic might add to your woes.
- Check-in process can get messy and lengthy during peak tourist season.
- Charges for poolside loungers and cabanas; and they are expensive!
- Food and drinks are quite pricey.
- Wait times at restaurants are longer than expected.
Take a look at these 3 similar resorts that could be perfect for your wedding.
Ready to plan your destination wedding here?
Or looking for other resort options in and around Puerto Vallarta?
Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Our team at ParadiseWeddings.com has planned 100’s of weddings and can hold your hand you every step of the way.
Call us today at 877-737-0177 or contact us here for a FREE consultation.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Ask questions below