Weddings At Hard Rock Cancun | Our Honest Review
Considering having your wedding at Hard Rock Cancun?
Not sure if it’s the right place for you?
No worries, I got you covered with this ultimate guide!
You’ll get packages, pricing, and pros and cons from our our experienced planners so you can make the right decision.
Trust me, you won’t want to miss out on this!
Let’s get started…
The Hard Rock Cancun is an awesome beachfront paradise that mixes Mexican vibes with a contemporary setting.
We have to admit, it’s lively! But, that’s usually what couples look for in a wedding resort. You want your guest to have fun, and Hard Rock Cancun helps deliver just that.
Spa treatments, golfing, water sports, and live entertainment day and night.
It’s large enough with 601 rooms and suites that feature breathtaking ocean views and private balconies.
You also get 5 restaurants to choose from, and 7 bars where you and your wedding crew can partyyy 🎉
Plus, if you love music, Hard Rock Cancun has the Sound of Your Stay program – from curated playlists to access to a Fender guitar, this audio experience is awesome!
At the Hard Rock Cancun, you get to choose from 5 different wedding packages.
Each one has its own theme and décor. How cool is that?!
5 wedding packages include:
- Complimentary | free if conditions are met, for 32 guests
- Free Spirit | $3,500 for 32 guests
- Tropical Paradise | $4,000 for 32 guests
- Modern Enchantment | $4,500 for 32 guests
- Lavish Daydream | $5,000 for 32 guests
Tropical Paradise Wedding Package:
This wedding package can make all your dreams of having an exotic tropical destination wedding come to life!
For $4,000, you get the following amenities:
- Wedding ceremony location
- Tropical structure with greenery
- Ceremony seating for guests, including tropical pillows
- 4 vases with mixed tropical leafs lining the entrance of the aisle
- Natural burlap or white wooden aisle runner
- Clear vase with coral anthuriums and gold vase with greenery at the base
- Themed bouquet/s and boutonniere/s
- Themed 2-tier wedding cake
- Non-denominational Minister to perform symbolic ceremony
- Soloist for wedding ceremony (Violin, Saxophone, Guitar)
- Sparkling wine for toast following ceremony
- Honeymoon Wishes Website and Wedding Registry
- Audio system available for ceremony
- Event consultant and onsite wedding coordinator
- Complimentary honeymoon package
They have 8 stunning wedding and reception venues at Hard Rock Cancun.
Your options are endless, from gorgeous terraces and beautiful gardens to breathtaking beaches.
Let’s review them…
1. North Beach
Imagine getting married on a gorgeous beach with the waves crashing as you exchange your vows…
You’ll get to have that and then some more at the North Beach!
- Ceremony – up to 60 guests
- Cocktail – up to 100 guests
- Reception – up to 60 guests
2. South Beach
The South Beach is perfect for a romantic destination wedding in Mexico.
Besides, think of the amazing wedding photos you’ll get to click here!
- Ceremony – up to 280 guests
- Cocktail – up to 200 guests
- Reception – up to 100 guests
3. Sunset Garden
The Sunset Garden is seriously gorgeous – lush greenery everywhere you look.
With its customizable décor, it’ll be such a romantic setting for your wedding.
- Ceremony – up to 90 guests
- Cocktail – up to 120 guests
- Reception – up to 80 guests
4. Diamond Terrace
The views from the Diamond Terrace are amazing.
You’ll have plenty of natural light and a stunning backdrop for your wedding.
Plus it’s the perfect setting for an intimate ceremony.
- Ceremony – up to 50 guests
- Cocktail – up to 50 guests
- Reception – up to 40 guests
This spacious venue with high ceilings, chandeliers, and a large dance floor is perfect for hosting your special day.
I mean, just look at the pic down below! It’s enchanting, isn’t it?!
- Ceremony – up to 750 guests
- Cocktail – up to 750 guests
- Reception – up to 750 guests
6. Sunset Terrace
As the name suggests, you’ll get to witness an amazing sunset from here.
Perfect for hosting LARGE events, this terrace might leave you and your guests in awe!
- Cocktail – up to 800 guests
- Reception – up to 600 guests
7. Breeze Terrace
For a semi-private event, you can opt for the Breeze Terrace.
Centrally located, it offers stunning views of the beach, pools, and the resort itself.
- Cocktail – up to 150 guests
- Reception – up to 100 guests
8. Garden Terrace
With its charming ambiance, the Garden Terrace is the perfect spot to celebrate your wedding with loved ones.
The décor for the venue can be customized as per your liking and wedding theme.
- Cocktail – up to 250 guests
- Reception – up to 150 guests
Hard Rock Cancun is all about making wedding dreams come true for everyone, including LGBTQ+ couples.
All their wedding packages are inclusive and designed to meet the needs of every couple.
Our wedding experts can collaborate with the resort’s team to create an unforgettable experience for you.
Need help with documentation? Our wedding experts can help you with that too!
Even the rooms and suites at Hard Rock Cancun make you feel like a legit rock star!
The accommodations are gorgeous, spacious, and totally chill!
With a whopping 601 rooms and suites to choose from, you and your guests will be spoilt for choice.
And since you’re here for your wedding week, why not treat yourself to an even more luxurious suite?
That’s where the Rock Royalty Upgrade comes in!
You get to choose from 9 room categories…
- Deluxe Lagoon View – 1 king or 2 double beds
- Deluxe Pure Wellness – 1 king or 2 double beds
- Deluxe Ocean View – 1 king or 2 double beds
- Diamond Ocean View – 1 king bed
- Rock Royalty Ocean View – 1 king or 2 double beds
- Deluxe Family Lagoon View – 1 king and 2 double beds
- Rock Suite Ocean View 1 Bedroom – 1 king bed
- Rock Suite Ocean View 2 Bedroom – 1 king and 2 double beds
- Rock Star Suite Ocean Front 2 Bedroom – 2 king beds
For the newlyweds, we recommend the Rock Royalty Ocean View!
Get ready to live the celeb life in this kickass suite!
The amazing views and super stylish décor will totally blow your mind.
Apart from the double hydro spa tub and Nespresso coffee machine, you also get your own dedicated telephone concierge!
Other highlights include priority booking for Bali beds, aromatherapy and a pillow menu for a relaxing sleep.
Get ready to unwind in style at Hard Rock Cancun’s massive lagoon-style pool.
It even comes with poolside waiter service!
You’ll also find 2 swim-up bars here, so you won’t have to leave the pool to party!
For the children, there’s a separate kid-friendly pool with slides and tons of exciting water sports.
Plus, there are 2 outdoor hydro spa tubs, including one just for adults.
And then there are rooftop pools for the Royalty Level guests.
What more could you want?!
If you’re a beach lover, the beautiful beach is just a few steps away.
The resort’s got plenty of comfy loungers for you to relax and soak up the sun.
The best part? You’ll get beachside service here!
Hard Rock Cancun’s got 5 amazing experiential restaurants and 7 bars for you to choose from every night of your stay.
And if you’re feeling lazy or just wanna chill in your room, they’ve got 24-hour room service.
So you can enjoy a delicious meal without ever leaving your bed!
5 restaurant options include…
- Frida | Mexican cuisine
- Zen | Asian cuisine
- Ciao | Italian specialties
- Toro | steakhouse
- Pizzeto | brick oven-style pizzas
You’ll never get bored at Hard Rock Cancun!
They’ve got tons of amazing stuff to do like kayaking, cenote diving, and even creating your own music!
The activities and entertainment options are perfect for people of any age.
Fun activities and entertainment include…
- Tequila and wine tastings
- Swimming with dolphins
- Cenote tours
- Kids Club
- Music Lab (accelerated stage training)
- Jungle tours
- Ride aboard a semi-submarine
- Fitness center
Q. Which room amenities are available at Hard Rock Hotel Cancun?
All rooms and suites at Hard Rock Cancun have the following amenities:
- Double hydro spa tub
- Private bath with shower
- Balcony with two chairs and a table
- Mini bar with soda, bottled water, juice & domestic beer
- Purified water
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules
- Free wireless internet
- 24-hour room service
- LCD TV with satellite
- Digital safe
- Individually controlled A/C
- Bluetooth-enabled wireless alarm clock radio
- Rock Spa® bath amenities
- Hair blow dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Q. How far is Hard Rock Cancun from the airport?
It is located around 20 minutes from the Cancun International airport.
Q. Does Hard Rock in Cancun have a casino?
No, this one does not have a casino.
Q. How old is Hard Rock Cancun?
Approximately 11 years old. Hard Rock Cancun opened its doors to the world in October of 2012.
Q. Does Hard Rock Hotel Cancun have Internet access?
Yes, you’ll have access to free Wi-Fi all across the hotel. They also have computers available in the lobby for you to use.
Hard Rock Cancun is just awesome!
The rooms, pools, wedding venues, packages, restaurants and bars are perfect for a destination wedding.
But, I asked our wedding planners about it, and here’s what they had to say…
Things we love:
- Variety of gorgeous venues.
- Located on a beautiful beach.
- Spacious rooms with double jetted tubs.
- Massive lagoon-style infinity pool with 2 swim-up bars.
Things we don’t love:
- Not very transparent with the wedding pricing. (surprise fees 🤮)
- Maintenance issues.
- Can get super noisy during peak tourist season.
- The best is saved for upgraded guests or VIP members.
Take a look at these 3 similar resorts that could be perfect for your wedding.
Ready to plan your destination wedding?
Or looking for more resorts in Cancun?
Don’t be afraid to ask for help!
Our team at ParadiseWeddings.com has planned 100’s of weddings and can guide you every step of the way.
Call us today at 877-737-0177 or contact us here for a FREE consultation.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Ask questions below