Is the Hard Rock resort perfect for your wedding?
Well, you’re about to find out!
Our wedding planners are here to help! 🙌
We’ve planned 100’s of weddings, so you can trust that we know our stuff.
The Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya is a fantastic resort to let loose & celebrate but is it right for you?
You’ll get everything from packages to venues, room types, activities & more!
Ready to see what the Hard Rock has to offer?
Let’s get started…
Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Weddings
1. Hotel Overview
★★★★★ | FAMILY-FRIENDLY | ALL-INCLUSIVE | RIVIERA MAYA
The Hard Rock Riviera Maya is a AAA Four-Diamond Award-winning resort that’s perfect for couples who want an epic wedding in paradise.
With 10 restaurants, 3 bars & lounges, and a world-class spa, this all-inclusive resort has everything you need for the ultimate getaway.
This resort is great for families but also has an adults-only section if that’s more your vibe.
And trust me, you won’t get bored here.
There’s plenty to do, whether you want to lounge on the beach, explore the ancient ruins, or party it up at 1 of the many bars & clubs!
2. Wedding Packages
The Hard Rock Riviera Maya has 5 wedding packages to choose from.
And they’re known for having some of the most affordable prices!
One of their most popular packages is called… Lavish Daydream.
Prices start at $5,000 for 32 guests.
Wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony location
- Structural decor includes floral coverings & hanging chandelier
- 32 gold chairs with white cushions
- 2 gold urns with real touch permanent botanicals at aisle entrance
- White petaled aisle runner
- 1 themed bridal bouquet with white & blush-coloured roses
- White rose boutonniere OR 2 bouquets OR 2 boutonnieres
- Themed 2-tier wedding cake for 32 guests
- Nondenominational Minister to perform symbolic ceremony
- Soloist for ceremony (Violin, Saxophone, Guitar)
- Ground fireworks display after the ceremony
- Sparkling wine for 32 guests following ceremony
- Honeymoon Wishes Website & Bridal Registry
- Audio system available for ceremony
- Event consultant & onsite coordinator
- Witnesses if required
- Complimentary Honeymoon Package
You can always customize your package to make sure it’s perfect for your big day.
They even offer complimentary weddings, South Asian celebrations, and elopement packages!
3. Ceremony & Reception Venues
Hard Rock Riviera Maya has a variety of wedding venue options for your big day.
At “Heaven”, the adults-only section of the resort, you have 3 options:
- Starlight Beach | Max. 400 guests
- Heaven Beach | Max. 50 guests
- Heaven Overlook | Max. 30 guests
You have 12 more wedding venue options at the family-friendly Hacienda:
- Hacienda Beach | Max. 200 guests
- Appa Terrace | Max. 100 guests
- San Charbel Chapel | Max. 100 guests
- Chichen Gazebo | Max. 100 guests
- Ipanema Inlet | Max. 80 guests
- Chichen Inlet | Max. 80 guests
- Arpa Inlet | Max. 60 guests
- Maracas Beach | Max. 50 guests
- Pandero Terrace | Max. 40 guests
With so many options, you’re sure to find 1 that you love!
4. Gay Weddings
Hard Rock Riviera Maya is a gay-friendly resort & welcomes all couples with open arms.
They offer all the same services to same-sex couples, so you can rest assured that your wedding will be perfect.
Many couples choose to have a symbolic ceremony here instead of a legal one.
It’s a lot easier to take care of the legal paperwork in your home state, but a legal wedding is still possible!
It just takes a little extra planning & paperwork.
If you need any tips, we’ve got your back.
Reach out to 1 of our experts or leave a comment down below!
5. Room Types
Hard Rock Riviera Maya has a variety of room types to choose from!
All rooms come with a hydro spa tub, 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi & more.
Room types include:
- Deluxe Gold | Max. occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
- Deluxe Sky Terrace | Max. occupancy: 2 adults or 1 adult & 1 child
- Diamond King | Max. occupancy: 2 adults
- Rock Star Suites | Max. occupancy: 6 guests including children
If you’re looking for a little more privacy, I’d recommend booking a room at Heaven, the adults-only section!
The resort has a beautiful, sandy beach that’s perfect for lounging & swimming.
There are plenty of sun loungers & umbrellas to go around, so you won’t have to worry about finding a spot.
If you’re feeling adventurous, there are also a variety of water sports available.
Take a shot or snorkelling or kayaking in the Caribbean Sea!
7. Food & Drink
Hard Rock has 9 restaurants, so you’re sure to find something that you love.
There’s a little bit of everything, from Mexican & Italian to Japanese.
Your options include:
- Los Gollos | Mexican cuisine
- Le Petite Conchon | French cuisine
- Ciao | Italian specialities
- Toro | International buffet & steakhouse
- Zen | Asian cuisine
- Cafetto | Continental breakfast
- Frida | Mexican specialities
- Pizetto | Pizza & pasta
- The Market | Buffet
You’ll never go hungry at this resort!
And if you’re looking for a drink, there are 3 amazing bars on-site.
- Jigger & Shaker | Craft cocktail bar
- Float | Poolside bar
- Dive | Swim-up bar
8. Activities & Entertainment
The Hard Rock Hotel is alll about entertainment.
So you can rest assured knowing your guests will have a blast.
During your stay, you can:
- Go to a theme party
- Check out a live show
- Hit the open-bar nightclub
- Take a bartending, Latin dancing or Spanish class
- Relax at the Rock spa
- Work out at the fitness center
You can even have a Fender guitar or Crosley turntable sent to your room at any time, in case you want to jam out.
9. What Brides Said...
“We were recently married at Hard Rock Riviera Maya in April of 2021 and I cannot say enough good things about our stay and our wedding coordinator Ana Ruiz. We brought a group of about 40 and most guests stayed for a week, we stayed for 2 weeks. The service at the hotel was absolutely phenomenal. Every single worker greets you with a hello and everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating.
Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. It took a lot of planning but it was perfectly executed without any hiccups. Ana Ruiz made my day very easy. She was super friendly and truly tried to make sure my husband and I were stress free and that everything was taken care of. We asked a lot of her and she did not complain and she did a wonderful job. In the middle of my Catholic ceremony in the chapel I realized I wasn’t wearing my veil (LOL) so my MOH went to tell Ana, who immediately drove a golf cart to the other side of the resort to my room in order to get it for me. What a nice person!! Cannot say enough good things about her or about our trip overall. Wonderful time with cherished memories.” – Jessica M.
“We had our wedding at hard rock hotel riviera maya. Our photographer and videographer was through j&J studio photo & they were phenomenal! Victor was so helpful and attentive to any questions or concerns we had.
Our videographer & photographer Jose and Mike made our day so special! They made being in front of the camera comfortable and fun. Our photos came out SO beautiful and our video takes us right back to our perfect day. Thank you guys for making our day special and giving us something to remember it by!” – Amanda M.
10. Why We Like It
Here’s what our wedding planners had to say:
Things we love:
We love the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya for its all-inclusive features, stunning beachfront location & great entertainment options.
Things we don’t love:
Their wedding department isn’t very honest and because of past experiences, we do not trust them. We’d rather not risk anyone’s wedding, especially when there are plenty of resorts to explore.
Commonly Asked Questions
1. What is the best time of year to have a destination wedding at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya?
The best time of year to have a wedding here is from December to April.
This timeframe offers the best weather conditions for an outdoor wedding ceremony & reception.
2. How far is Hard Rock Riviera Maya from the airport?
The Hard Rock Hotel is located about 45 minutes from Cancun airport.
The easiest way to get there is by taxi or booking a shuttle in advance with the hotel.
Do you have any questions or comments about weddings at the Hard Rock Riviera Maya?
Let us know in the comments below!
Need Help Planning?
Not sure if the Hard Rock Hotel is your vibe?
Our experienced wedding planners at ParadiseWeddings.com will work with you to find the perfect resort that fits your budget & vision.
Plus, they can get you the best deals & discounts!
Let’s start planning today!