Weddings at Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun | Our Review 2022
Should you have your destination wedding at Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun?
You’ll know soon! 🙌
In this post, we’re doing a deep dive into all this resort has to offer.
From room types to entertainment, pros & cons, and everything in between…
Our experienced planners have all the inside info you need.
So by the end, you’ll know whether Planet Hollywood is the right fit for you.
Ready to get started?
Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun Review
1. Hotel Overview
★★★★★ | ADULTS-ONLY | ALL-INCLUSIVE | COSTA MUJERES
Nestled on a sugar-white beach in the heart of Cancun’s Hotel Zone, Planet Hollywood Adult Scene is a luxurious all-inclusive adults-only oasis.
Guests can enjoy 11 gourmet restaurants & 5 bars surrounded by lush jungle landscapes.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s included in your stay…
- Costa Mujeres white-sand beach, a lazy river, and 4 pools
- Hollywood memorabilia, entertainment-themed facilities & amenities
- 9-hole mini-golf course, labyrinth
- Disco, daily & nightly entertainment, sports & activities
- Access to neighboring Planet Hollywood Cancun
- Planet Play ($) trampoline park & movie theater
With 380 stunning oceanfront suites, world-class amenities & first-class service, what more can you ask for at your destination wedding??
2. Wedding Packages
Planet Hollywood offers 7 all-inclusive wedding packages:
- PH Free***
- PH Love
- PH Glam
- PH Tie the Knot
- PH Rooftop
- Dilwale Indian Wedding Package
- Mohabbatein Indian Wedding Package
*** The PH Free package can be complimentary if you book a minimum of 35 room nights or 14 room nights in STAR Class.
They also offer a PH Honeymoon package for newlyweds looking for an exclusive experience!
Wondering what your wedding would look like atPlanet Hollywood?
The PH Love wedding package is one of their most popular offers.
This package includes 30 guests for $3,999.
Additional guests will be charged $80 per person.
- A personal wedding planner & onsite day-of coordinator
- Celebrity VIP welcome for the bride & groom
- Wedding couple complimentary STAR Class™ status
- “Getting ready” refreshments & fruit platter for the bride & groom
- 10% discount on spa services forthe entire wedding group
- Breakfast in bed for the morning after the wedding
- Symbolic ceremony
- Chairs included
- Sound system for ceremony
- 1 Bridal bouquet & 1 bridesmaid bouquet
- 1 Grooms boutonniere & 1 groomsmen boutonniere
- Ceremony table with linen & tropical centerpiece
- Sparkling wine to toast the newlyweds
- 3 cocktail tables with white linens
- 3 appetizers
- 1 hour of standard open bar service
- 1-hour couple´s personalized piped music selection for cocktail hour
- 3-hour private reception (select buffet or family style options)
- 3 hours of standard open bar
- Round tables with white linens
- 2-tier wedding cake, ready to be glammed up!
- Personalized menu cards
For everything you get, we think the $3,999 starting price is an amazing deal!
3. Ceremony & Reception Venues
You’ll have 3 different wedding venues to choose from at Planet Hollywood Adult Scene…
On the rooftop venue, you can host up to 120 guests with breathtaking views of the coast.
2. Sunset Terrace
Here, you can take your destination wedding to the next level by saying “I Do” with a glorious sunset backdrop.
For a romantic & intimate setting, you can’t go wrong with the beach!
No matter which venue you choose, you’ll be able to take advantage of the PH Glam Cam so that your guests who can’t make it can watch a live stream of your wedding.
4. Gay Weddings
Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun is an LGBT-friendly resort!
So you can rest assured that your same-sex wedding will be treated with the same level of care & attention to detail as any other.
It’s important to note that a wedding in Mexico doesn’t mean your marriage will be recognized in your home state.
Be sure to check all the rules & regulations of where you live so you don’t run into any surprises!
And if you need any help, our experts are just a message away (and our consultations are free)!
5. Room Types
The suites at Planet Hollywood are all spacious & luxurious, with an average size of 640 square feet.
All suites come with indulgent amenities, including:
- Rain showers
- Spa-like bathrooms
- Hollywood-inspired mirrors
- Private balconies
- 24/7 room service
- Minibar stocked with drinks & snacks
- High-speed WiFi
- Bluetooth speakers & more
You can choose from a Junior Suite or Director’s Suite (1 Bedroom).
Rooms come with swim-out options, as well as the choice between an ocean or garden view.
And if you book one of their STAR Class suites, you’ll get upgraded amenities like:
- A personal agent
- Private pool
- Nightly turndown service & much more!
The beach at PH Adult Scene is absolutely stunning, with clear turquoise waters & soft white sand.
There are plenty of beach activities to keep you busy, like stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, & more.
If you’re looking for a more relaxing experience, you can always just lounge on the beach with a good book & a refreshing drink!
7. Food & Drink
There are 11 restaurants & 5 bars at Planet Hollywood, so you’ll never go hungry or thirsty!
- Guy’s! Burger Joint
- So Cal Food Emporium
- East Sushi & Teppanyaki Bar
- Sunset Strip Steakhouse & Grill
- Gusto Italian Trattoria
- La Cocina Mexican Cuisine
- Sutra Indian Restaurant & Hookah Lounge
- The Shores Beach Club & Restaurant
- Catch Seafood Restaurant
- Braza Grill & Churrascaria
- Fuel Coffee Co.
Some of our favorite places to eat are…
1. So Cal Food Emporium
This gourmet food emporium features the hottest culinary trends from around the world — from Mexican treats to American classics, Japanese & Koren fusions dishes & more!
2. Guy’s! Burger Joint
Guy Fieri’s Burger Joints serves up a unique dining experience with delicious burgers, fries, & shakes.
A must-try for any burger lover!
3. Sunset Strip Steakhouse & Grill
This steakhouse offers individual private booths for rent and an extensive wine list to match each meal, providing a 1-of-a-kind dining experience.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy a romantic dinner for 2 or a night out with friends!
And if you’re looking for some late-night fun, you can always head to ` of the resort’s 11 bars!
Your options include:
- The Premier Bar & Lounge
- Point Break Pool Bar
- Blue Lagoon – Lazy River Grotto Bar
- Twist Social Bar
- Studio Disco Bar & Lounge
8. Activities & Entertainment
In addition to the beach, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy at Planet Hollywood.
- Watch big-screen Hollywood movies in their on-site theatre
- Unwind in one of their pools or lazy river
- Recharge at their spa which features a variety of Ayurvedic treaments
- Stay on your A-game at the fitness center
- Play a game of tennis or basketball
There are also weekly events, including…
- Carnivale: a masked party on a gondola with dancing and delicious bites to eat
- Purple Picnic: dance to a house DJ, watch fire spinners & enjoy tacos, burgers & more.
So no matter what your interests are, you’re sure to find something to do!
9. What Brides & Grooms Said...
“We recently held our fairly large South Asian wedding at this resort (160 ppl) and wanted to briefly highlight the excellent job done by the head Indian Chef Sanjeev and his team.
All the food at our events were made to perfection. This included both vegetarian and non-vegetarian items as this was a Hindu-Muslim wedding. Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any items as our guests are still raving about the menus. Sanjeev truly catered to our needs and even when certain items weren’t available (due to supply in Mexico) he curated special alternatives.
Everyone knows how important food is for wedding events and working with Sanjeev we are happy to say our events were perfect.” – Dip & Zu
10. Why We Like It (Pros/Cons)
Here’s what our wedding planners had to say:
Things we love:
- Good quality for the price!
- Beach is beautiful & there are plenty of activities to keep you busy.
- There are lots of gourmet restaurants & bars on-site.
- Staff is very friendly & accommodating.
- Resort is big enough that you never feel crowded, but small enough that it’s easy to get around.
- Very nice wedding venues.
Things we don’t love:
- Requires a 4-night minimum for all guests.
- Some of the rooms could use a bit of an update.
- Some guests have complained about food quality & service in the past, but it seems like the resort has made improvements in this area.
- You will see kids around some areas since family-friendly section is next to Adults Scene section.
Overall, we think Planet Hollywood is a great option for weddings of all sizes!
The staff is incredibly accommodating & there are plenty of activities & dining options to keep your guests entertained.
Plus, the beach is simply gorgeous!
So if you’re looking for a beautiful beach setting with plenty of activities & great food, then this is the place for you.
Need Help Planning?
Have more questions about Planet Hollywood Adult Scene Cancun?
Not sure if it’s the right fit for your wedding?
Our experienced planners can help!
We’ve planned 100’s of weddings in Mexico, so we know all the ins & outs.
We can help you find the perfect resort that fits your budget & vision.
Plus, our services are completely free!
So give us a call at 877-737-0177
Or send us an email at [email protected]
Let’s start planning your dream day today!