Weddings At Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana | Our Honest Review
Is Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana perfect for your destination wedding?
There are, after all, plenty of resorts in Punta Cana to choose from.
Well, in this blog, you’ll get all the details!
Wedding packages, pricing, accommodations, the pros and cons… everything!
Plus, our wedding planners are also sharing alternate resort options.
Excited? Let’s dive in!
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is a fantastic resort located in the Dominican Republic.
This adults-only resort boasts a prime beachfront location.
Our guests love the accommodations here; they’re spacious and elegant, and most come with furnished balconies or terraces.
The resort’s even got our favorite swim-out suites 🏊 😍
Plus you have access to a variety of restaurants serving a wide range of cuisines, from Mexican to French to seafood.
We find it convenient that there’s no need for reservations.
The resort offers a variety of activities, from water sports to dance classes, and features a relaxing spa.
What sets Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana apart is its Unlimited-Luxury® offering.
Guests have access to all the amenities without needing to worry about extra charges. It’s all-inclusive at its finest.
And the resort is close to some of the Dominican Republic’s most famous attractions, including the vibrant city of Punta Cana and the stunning Saona Island.
Our guests enjoy the excursions the resort arranges to explore the beauty and culture of the region.
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana knows how to create a memorable wedding.
They’ve got all the ingredients for your big day to be just perfect.
You’ve got 5 different wedding packages to pick from; all of them are amazing!
The 5 wedding packages include:
- Wedding In Paradise – possibly free for 10 guests
- Elope In Luxury – $1,100 for you 2
- Secrets Of Love – $3,399 for 30 guests
- Secrets Ultimate – $3,799 for 30 guests
- Beyond Memorable – $8,999 – $9,499 for 79 guests, $13,499 – $14,399 for 100 guests
More guests can be invited for $17 – $145, depending on the package you choose.
Secrets Of Love Wedding Package:
A lot of our couples choose the Secrets Of Love package because it’s packed with a ton of awesome amenities and services.
For $3,399, you get all these inclusions:
- Service of judge or minister.
- Wedding organization and wedding coordinator.
- Preparation and ironing of the couple’s wedding day attire.
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple.
- Sound system with speaker and microphones.
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine.
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres.
- Private dinner reception.
- 36 full color photos and wedding album.
- Free anniversary nights.
- and a lot more!
👉 Explore weddings at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana in detail.
You have 6 breathtaking venues to choose from.
And to be honest, all the venues are gorgeous; we love them all!
This beach venue sets the stage for a beautiful coastal ceremony.
It’s where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean.
With your toes in the sand, a gentle breeze, and the gorgeous sea as your backdrop, it’s picture-perfect.
- Ceremony – up to 200 guests
- Cocktail hour – up to 200 guests
2. Royal Gazebo
This rooftop gazebo with an ocean backdrop is the dreamiest setting for a destination wedding!
It’s pure romance with a view!
- Ceremony – up to 40 guests
This ballroom at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is all about elegance.
It’s a spacious, indoor setting where you can create unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
- Reception – up to 200 guests
4. Beach Reception
This beach venue has a dance floor, and is perfect for a lively and unforgettable wedding reception.
- Reception – up to 200 guests
This venue is a hit with our couples.
They love its tropical vibe!
- Ceremony – up to 150 guests
6. Riviera Terrace
This restaurant terrace is perfect for hosting intimate dinner receptions and other events.
- Reception – up to 80 guests
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana caters to all weddings, including same-sex ceremonies.
No matter which wedding package and venue you choose, your celebration will be thoughtfully designed to honor your love.
Our wedding specialists can help you with everything – from the paperwork to selecting the perfect resort and venue.
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is an all-suites resort with 639 plush suites.
We love that every suite comes with cozy beds, a marble bathroom, a furnished terrace or balcony, a complimentary mini-bar, and so much more.
And you can take it up a notch by upgrading to the Preferred Club.
You’ll get elevated concierge service, exclusive access to the Preferred Club lounge, and designated areas throughout the resort.
You get to choose from 5 suite categories…
- Junior Suite – 1 king-size bed, or 2 double beds
- Junior Suite Tropical View – 1 king-size bed, or 2 double beds
- Junior Suite Pool View – 1 king-size bed, or 2 double beds
- Junior Suite Partial Ocean View – 1 king-size bed, or 2 double beds
- Junior Suite Private Pool – 1 king-size bed, or 2 double beds
For the wedding couple, we highly recommend the Junior Suite Private Pool!
The Junior Suite Private Pool offers a private pool right on your terrace, perfect for a refreshing dip anytime you fancy.
Inside, you’ll find a comfy bed, a marble bathroom, and a relaxing soaking tub.
You’ll also have 24-hour concierge service, and all the amenities you need for a relaxing and romantic stay.
Compared to the other suites, this suite’s got an extra touch of luxury.
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana has 2 expansive pools – 1 for relaxing, and the other for fun activities.
You’ll also have access to 4 outdoor jetted pools.
The best part? There are swim-up bars! No need to leave the pool to party!
Plus there’s a separate Preferred Club infinity pool area for club members.
Did we mention there’s a lazy river too?!
The resort is located on 700+ yards of a palm-studded white sand beach.
You and your guests can enjoy plenty of water sports here.
Or grab a blanket and watch a movie on big screen on the beach.
At Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, you’ve got 8 restaurants serving delicious local and international cuisine.
We love that there’s no need for reservations!
And 24×7 room service is just a call away.
What’s more, you’ve got access to the restaurants and bars at Dreams Royal Beach next door.
8 restaurant options include…
- Barefoot Grill | light lunch and snacks
- Bluewater Grill | grilled specialties
- Bordeaux | French cuisine
- Coco Café | coffee and snacks
- El Patio | Mexican cuisine
- Himitsu | Pan-Asian cuisine
- La Riviera | Local and international cuisine
- Olio | seafood and Mediterranean specialties
You can relax with your wedding guests at 11 fantastic bars and music lounges.
Get ready for non-stop fun at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana!
From sun-soaked days by the pool to beach parties and live music, this resort knows how to keep the good times rolling.
With a variety of activities and entertainment options, there’s something for everyone to enjoy during their stay.
Fun activities and entertainment include…
- Tennis (clay top), basketball and paddle courts
- Classes: dance and Spanish
- Live musical performances
- Theme nights
- Beach parties
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving tour
- Deep-sea fishing
- Live music
- Fitness center
Q. What is included in Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana?
Here’s what’s included at the all-inclusive Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana:
- Unlimited dining
- Unlimited drinks
- Best-in-class service
- Endless entertainment
- Fun activities
- Access to pools
- Access to spa
- Fitness center
Q. How far is Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana from the airport?
It takes approximately 20-30 minutes to reach the resort from the Punta Cana airport.
Q. Does Secrets Royal Beach have a lazy river?
Yes, there’s a lazy river at the resort. Guests with Preferred Club upgrade get access to it.
Q. Is the Secrets resort at Punta Cana family-friendly?
No. Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is adults-only.
If you’re searching for a family-friendly resort, the Dreams Royal Beach resort next door will be perfect for you.
No doubt Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana is a gorgeous resort with amazing wedding packages and venues.
But, you want to consider the pros and cons, right?
Our wedding planners are spilling the beans.
From unlimited luxury perks to the occasional crowds, we’ve got the lowdown.
Things we love:
- A variety of stunning venues.
- Guests love the friendly and helpful staff.
- We found the fitness center to be well-equipped.
- Beautiful beach with plenty of straw umbrellas.
Things we don’t love:
- Top-shelf liquor only available at Preferred Club bars.
- Some of the suites could use a rennovation.
- Pool parties can get chaotic and rowdy.
- Some suites have views of the kiddie pool next door! Might get noisy.
Ready to plan your destination wedding?
Or looking for more resorts in the Dominican Republic?
We can help!
Our team at ParadiseWeddings.com has planned 100s of weddings and can guide you every step of the way.
Can’t wait to hear from you!