Weddings At Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa | Our Honest Review
The Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa sure sounds like a pretty sweet spot for a wedding.
But is it THE one for you?
In this post, our wedding specialists give you the lowdown on everything you need to know – venues, packages, and all the nitty-gritty details.
So is this all-inclusive resort the perfect fit for your big day?
You’ll soon find out…
Set along the beautiful Sea of Cortez, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa proves to be a gorgeous backdrop for a destination wedding.
Surrounded by 8 championship golf courses, golf enthusiasts will have plenty to keep them busy.
But if golf isn’t your thing, there’s still a lot to enjoy at this all-inclusive resort.
The 272 stunning suites feature spacious bathrooms and private balconies – perfect for you and your guests to have a comfortable stay.
Relax and unwind at their spa that offers a variety of body treatments to help you de-stress.
Take a dip in one of their 2 sparkling pools or lounge by the beach.
The most beautiful part however is the resort’s architecture – it has the elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design.
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa’s 5 wedding packages have a range of options, including an opportunity to elope in style!
Whether you’re looking for a simple, intimate ceremony or a lavish celebration, the resort pretty much has you covered.
5 wedding packages include:
- Weddings In Paradise | free if conditions fulfilled, or $999 for 10 guests
- Elope In Luxury | $1,100 for the two of you
- Dreams Of Love | $3,399 for 30 guests
- Ultimate Wedding | $3,799 for 30 guests
- Beyond Memorable | $7,500 for 50 to 79 guests, $11,999 for 80 to 100 guests
Beyond Memorable Wedding Package
We love their Beyond Memorable package because it can be customized as per your requests, and ensures guests have an unforgettable time!
For $7,500, you get all of these amenities:
- Wedding organization
- On-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of the couple’s wedding day attire
- Symbolic ceremony
- Wedding decor
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for the couple
- 1-hour private welcome cocktail party
- 2-hour rehearsal dinner
- 3-hour private wedding reception
- Private bar with bartender
- Dessert station
- Couple’s choice of wedding cake
- Romantic breakfast in bed with mimosas the day after the wedding
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit for the couple and parents upon arrival
- Complimentary room for 1 member of the part the night before the wedding
- Romantic turndown service for the couple
- Late checkout for the wedding couple
- Every 5th room free (up to 10 complimentary rooms)
- 1 complimentary upgrade for every 10 paid rooms
- Sound system
- 20% discount on spa treatments for couple and their parents
- Complimentary access to spa’s hydrotherapy areas for couple and parents
- Free anniversary nights
- $100 in resort coupons per guest
- Private group check-in
Learn more about wedding packages at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa here.
There are 4 beautiful wedding venues to choose from at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
Whether you want a gazebo, a beach, or a unique poolside location, they have it all for you.
Their 4 Wedding and Reception Venues Include:
This beachfront gazebo has beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea and is perfect for a large wedding.
The gazebo can be customized with flowers, chairs, and other elements that match your vibe!
160 guests can join you here.
2. The Beach
Perfect if you want to have a beach wedding!
It can be customized according to your vision and wedding theme.
You can host ceremonies, cocktail parties, and dinner receptions here, and can invite up to 300 guests.
3. Ocean Pool Terrace
The venue is nestled in the serene atmosphere of the pool area, surrounded by lush palm trees.
It has a capacity of 80 guests, making it the ideal spot for a wedding reception.
4. Cascada Pool Terrace
You’ll absolutely love the serene vibe of this venue!
Available for ceremonies, cocktail parties, and receptions, this terrace is perfect for a sunset wedding or a nighttime party!
You can invite up to 200 guests here.
Want to know about the venues? Our wedding planners can give you all the details you need.
They can also help you get unpublished discounts on your booking!
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa welcomes all couples, including those from the LGBTQ+ community.
No matter what wedding package and venue you choose, your ceremony can be tailored to your love.❤️
Not sure where to start?
Don’t worry, our wedding specialists are here to guide you through everything, including paperwork and important documents.
Experience luxury in the all-suite accommodations at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
Their 272 suites are beautifully furnished and decorated in a traditional colonial Mexican style.
All the suites come with a private balcony or terrace, and offer spectacular views of either the garden or the Sea of Cortez.
You get to choose from 4 rooms categories…
- Junior Suite Garden View – 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- Junior Suite Ocean View – 1 king-size or 2 double beds
- One Bedroom Suite Ocean View – 1 king-size bed
- Family Junior Suite Ocean View – 1 king-size bed
For the newlyweds, we recommend the Junior Suite Ocean View!
This gorgeous suite gives you a clear view of the ocean.
Apart from amenities like mini-bar and free wi-fi, the suite comes with a 24-hour room service, and 24-hour concierge service.
You also get a separate spacious sitting area with a sofa bed.
The suite has a large, spacious bathroom with a relaxing rain shower.
Looking to sunbathe or cool off?
The resort’s 2 luxurious pools, including an infinity pool, are perfect for a refreshing dip.
There are even 2 amazing swim-up bars where you can sip on cocktails without ever having to leave the water.
Ready to make a splash?!
Just a few steps away from the resort is the picturesque beach.
Whether you want to read a book, enjoy a nap, or simply catch up with your loved ones, this is the perfect spot to do so.
Did we mention there’s also a beach wait service?!
Get ready for a culinary adventure at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.
With 7 delicious restaurants to choose from, your taste buds will be in for a treat every day you are there!
You’ll also find 4 bars here, including 2 swim-up bars, that serve some sinful cocktails and top-shelf spirits!
7 restaurant options include…
- Barefoot Grill | Grilled snacks
- Bordeaux | French cuisine and wine cellar
- Coco Café | Coffee and deli snacks
- Oceana | Fresh seafood
- Portofino | Mediterranean specialties
- Seaside Grill | Steak and grilled specialties
- World Café | International Buffet
Activities at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa don’t come up short for sure.
From tennis and golf to nightlife and entertaining shows, you’ll never get bored here!
Fun activities and entertainment include…
- Cooking classes
- Cocktail classes
- Beach volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Indoor games like darts and bingo
- Explorers Club for kids ages 3-12
- Pool volleyball
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Live musical performances
- Theme nights
- Fire-pit (seasonal)
- Tequila tastings
- Pilates and Yoga
Don’t want to tire yourself before your wedding day? The resort’s Pevonia spa is where you can just relax and rejuvenate!
Before booking the Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa for your wedding, you may be having some questions.
We’ve got you covered!
We’re answering some of the most asked questions about the resort here.
Q: How far is Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa from the airport?
A: The resort is located about 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport.
Q: Is Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa on a swimmable beach?
A: No, it’s located on a non-swimmable beach. However, for the convenience of their guests, the resort’s team takes the guests to a nearby swimmable beach.
Q: What kind of resort is Dreams Los Cabos?
A: It is an all-inclusive resort that is family friendly.
Q: Is Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa accessible?
A: Yes, the resort is wheelchair accessible, and offers reduced mobility rooms.
Q: Is the Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa pet friendly?
A: No, only service animals are welcome at the property.
The Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is definitely a wonderful wedding venue.
With spacious suites, luxury amenities, fun activities, and fine dining, what’s not to love?
Well, we asked our talented wedding experts what they think… and here’s what they had to say…
Things we love:
- Gorgeous venue locations.
- Fantastic resort for families.
- 24-hour concierge.
- Heated pools!
Things we don’t love:
- Some suites are in need of repairs.
- Slow room service.
- Restaurants get super packed during dinner time. Be ready to wait in line.
- Overall customer service needs improvement.
Take a look at these 3 similar resorts that could be a better fit for your wedding.
Ready to plan your wedding?
Or maybe you’re confused by all the resort options.
We can help!
Our team at ParadiseWeddings.com have planned 100’s of destination weddings and yours could be next.
Call us today at 877-737-0177 or contact us here for a free consultation.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Ask questions below